How does LawLancer work?
1. TRAIN - All LawLancers must complete and pass an intensive Lancing Bootcamp before acceptance.
2. JOIN - Create a profile and identify the areas of law that excite you.
3. SEARCH - Your Instructor will post LancerBriefs for you to accept. You can search for and apply for LancerBriefs that interest you and fit within your university schedule.
4. GET HIRED - Your Instructor will accept your offer to complete the LancerBrief.
5. WORK - Use the LawLancer platform to chat, share, and collaborate with your Instructor.
6. GET PAID - Payment will be released to you only when your instructor confirms the work has been received and is accepted
You work will be rated using the 5 sword system - 5SS.
The 5SS rating works like Uber stars. The top performing students are knighted LawLancers. If you consistently score 3 swords and lower you will be asked to attend further Lancer training and development.
LawLancers are primed for poaching so if you decide to take on a firm in full-time employment you will be set free, no strings.
You can hold face-to-face meetings online with your Instructor without having to leave your home, university, coffee shop or wherever else you decide to make your WorkBench for the day.