How does LawLancer work?
1. TRAIN - All LawLancers must complete and pass an intensive Lancing Bootcamp before acceptance.
2. JOIN - Create a profile and identify the areas of law that excite you.
3. SEARCH - Your Instructor will post LancerBriefs for you to accept. You can search for and apply for LancerBriefs that interest you and fit within your university schedule.
4. GET HIRED - Your Instructor will accept your offer to complete the LancerBrief.
5. WORK - Use the LawLancer platform to chat, share, and collaborate with your Instructor.
6. GET PAID - Payment will be released to you only when your instructor confirms the work has been received and is accepted